Lipstick and Marketing


My name is Joanna Asia Zoe Pawlowska and I reside in New York. As an established international model, advertising professional as well as a graphic design guru, it is not until recently that I recognized my hidden talent and interest – marketing.

You see, I made it a point as a nerdy teenager to one day become a model. Such a transition required lots of "branding". From hair and makeup to walk, speech and poise; I managed to market myself straight into the interest of some of New York’s most sought after agencies and pageant systems. It is not until recently that I discovered that I have been marketing myself for years! But don't let this pretty face fool you!

I attained my dream career of an art director by the time I was 23. In fact, I am very blessed to say that I rarely don't achieve my goals. My current main areas of concentration professionally are software development and evaluation for self-service systems, brand development and technology solutions such as Cloud Computing.

I work with various globally recognized clients.

I am also involved with various professional associations such as:
- Diaspora Models International

Through my 13 years of advertising and marketing experience, quick adaptation to change along with the prestigious Master's Program at Boston University with a concentration in International Marketing Management, I attained the skills needed to continue succeeding in the advertising and marketing field. I aspire to become a global brand manager and eventually expand my own business.

In my free time, I enjoy volunteer work with (among many) organizations such as First Company Pink, Woodbury Magazine Pink Book, Federation of Organizations, Toys for Tots. 

I also enjoy wine tasting, traveling, jazz, dancing and naturally- art. You can see some of my artwork here (digital portfolio)

What you can expect from me...
I am a perfectionist, a hard worker, honest colleague and fierce competitor!






Blog Directory

5 comments:

  1. Love the page! Also, have you thought about maybe adding another page to this and include your portfolio? Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nice, good luck in your courses at BU. I am also started this semester in the Banking and Financial Services Mgmt program. glad that you created this blog. i have also created mine as our instructor requested us to introduce ourselves to the class in a blog. its interesting. you can see my first blog at http://giletalex.blogspot.com/
    Btw I work in NYC too.
    Thanks
    Gilet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Galit!
      It's nice meeting you.
      How is the semester treating you so far?
      I deal with the financial sector in my current position, ATM Lobby Access Control Systems. Your blog looks great! Best of luck with your endeavors!

      Delete
  3. Hi Joanna,
    Nice job with the changes you've made to the blog throughout the week. It looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna,
    Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. You are obviously a very diverse, dedicated and talented individual.
    I look forward to continuing discussions in our LinkedIn groups. Wishing you the best of luck in all your efforts.
    Best,
    James

    ReplyDelete